Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Description* An engaging and accessible book that integrates research, theory, and real life experiences and practices to provide a closer look at how infancy research is conducted. * Collects and reviews the latest findings in the field, exploring cutting edge research and contemporary theories about infant development.
- Author BiographyTiffany Field is director of the Touch Research Institute and a professor in the Department of Pediatrics, Psychology, and Psychiatry at the University of Miami School of Medicine. Her publications include Infancy (1990) and Touch (2001).
- Author(s)Tiffany Field
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note57 illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.