All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £17.58Was:£19.95Free postage
- £17.52Was:£19.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover M.C. Escher, a giant of twentieth-century art. This book illustrates c.100 prints and drawings, accompanied by short essays.
- Author BiographyPatrick Elliott is Senior Curator at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh. He has written extensively on modern and contemporary art. Recent publications include Tony Cragg, 2011; Another World: Dali, Magritte, Miro and the Surrealists, 2010; The Two Roberts: Robert Colquhoun and Robert MacBryde, 2014. Micky Piller has been the Chief Curator at Escher in Het Paleis since the museum opened in The Hague in 2002. She has contributed to important M.C. Escher publications (Japan, 2006; Denmark, 2008 and Brazil, 2011). Trained as an art historian, Piller worked as an art critic for several Dutch newspapers and weeklies, and international magazines such as Art Forum. She has been an art consultant to a major Dutch property development company and has organised several shows in Dutch museums. Frans Peterse is an art historian and Coordinator of Loans & Collections at the Gemeentemuseum The Hague. He has written on modern art ranging from Russian avant-garde art to the prints of M.C. Escher. Publications include Mi>Bolshevist, ultra-modern and colourful. Russian art from the Triton Foundation, 2005; Super Escher. Tracing the creative path of a unique print artist, 2006 and Laszlo Moholy Nagy and the Netherlands in: Laszlo Moholy-Nagy. The Art of Light, 2010.
- Author(s)Frans Peterse,Micky Piller,Patrick Elliott
- PublisherNational Galleries of Scotland
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Galleries of Scotland
- Content Note80 colour
- Weight649 g
- Width221 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.