The Ambiguity of Virtue: Gertrude Van Tijn and the Fate of the Dutch Jews by Bernard Wasserstein (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.24+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with the Nazi-appointed Jewish Council in Amsterdam, Gertrude van Tijn helped many Jews escape. But she faced difficult moral choices. Some called her a heroine; others, a collaborator. Bernard Wasserstein's haunting narrative draws readers into this twilight world, to expose the terrible dilemmas confronting Jews under Nazi occupation.
- Author(s)Bernard Wasserstein
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.