All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.54Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionA major new account of the role and performance of the American army in the First World War.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Woodward is Emeritus Professor of History at Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia.
- Author(s)David Woodward
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleArmies of the Great War
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 13 maps
- Weight910 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.