CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £25.99Trending at £29.25
- £11.43Trending at £15.00
- £10.20Trending at £12.70
- £12.44Trending at £13.78
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £7.06Trending at £7.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Congress is an up-to-date, well-informed undergraduate textbook on congressional politics.
- Author BiographySteven S. Smith is Kate M. Gregg Professor of Social Sciences and Director of the Weidenbaum Center at Washington University in St. Louis. He has authored or coauthored seven books and many articles on congressional politics, including Politics or Principle: Filibustering in the U.S. Senate (Brookings), and coauthored several articles and a book on Russian parliamentary politics. He is a former Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution and has taught at the University of Minnesota, Northwestern University, and George Washington University. Jason M. Roberts is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Minnesota. His research interests include American politics, the U.S. Congress, elections, and Supreme Court nominations. He has published articles in the American Journal of Political Science, the Journal of Politics, and Congress and the Presidency. Ryan J. Vander Wielen is a Graduate Fellow at the Weidenbaum Center at Washington University in St. Louis. He publishes articles on congressional politics and elections and has published recently Political Analysis and the Loyola Law Review.
- Author(s)Jason Matthew Roberts,Ryan J. Vander Wielen,Steven S. Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date23/02/2010
- Content Note17 tables
- Weight630 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.