All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £10.94
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Congress provides the most up-to-date treatment of congressional politics available in an undergraduate text.
- Author BiographySteven S. Smith is a Professor of Political Science, the Kate M. Gregg Distinguished Professor of Social Science and Director of the Murray Weidenbaum Center on the Economy, Government, and Public Policy at Washington University in St Louis. He has chaired the Legislative Studies Section of the American Political Science Association and has served on the editorial boards of the American Journal of Political Science, The Journal of Politics and Legislative Studies Quarterly. Jason M. Roberts is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of North Carolina. He co-edited the book Why Not Parties? Party Effects in the US Senate (2009). His articles have been published in the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science and Legislative Studies Quarterly. Ryan J. Vander Wielen is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Temple University. His articles have appeared in Political Analysis, Legislative Studies Quarterly and Public Choice.
- Author(s)Jason Matthew Roberts,Ryan J. Vander Wielen,Steven S. Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.