Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Culinary Federation's Guide to Culinary Certification is the essential guide to obtaining the credentials awarded to cooks and chefs, including pastry cooks and chefs, denoting a sophisticated level of industry experience and professional education rigorously evaluated by the American Culinary Federation (ACF).
- Author BiographyAMERICAN CULINARY FEDERATION (ACF) is a professional, not-for-profit organization for chefs and cooks, whose goal is to promote the professional image of American chefs worldwide through education among culinarians at all levels, from apprentices to the most accomplished Certified Master Chefs. MICHAEL BASKETTE, CEC, CCE, AAC, is an ACF-certified executive chef and certified culinary educator who holds the position of Director of Educational Development for the ACF. He has authored several texts and articles on professional cooking, kitchen management, and quality control in foodservice and hospitality. BRAD BARNES, CMC, CCA, AAC, is Certification Chair for the American Culinary Federation and the creator of the practical testing program for all chef certification levels currently used in the United States. He is one of sixty-one Certified Master Chefs in the United States and co-owner of B&B Solutions, a culinary information and training company.
- Author(s)Brad Barnes,Michael Baskette,The American Culinary Federation
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/2005
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight206 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.