CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionScott marshals convincing evidence for an American deep state, institutionalized in non-accountable intelligence agencies and private corporations. When the influence of Wall Street and international oil are added, the author argues that these powerful interests form a supranational state, repeatedly at odds with U.S. policies and interests.
- Author BiographyPeter Dale Scott, a former Canadian diplomat and professor emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley, is a leading political analyst and poet. His books include Deep Politics and the Death of JFK, Drugs, Oil, and War: The United States in Afghanistan, Colombia, and Indochina, The Road to 9/11: Wealth, Empire, and the Future of America, The War Conspiracy: JFK, 9/11, and the Deep Politics of War, and American War Machine: Deep Politics, the CIA Global Drug Connection, and the Road to Afghanistan (R&L). He has been awarded the Lannan Poetry Award. His website is www.peterdalescott.net.
- Author(s)Peter Dale Scott
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleWar and Peace Library
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date24/03/2017
- Weight572 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.