Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £12.99Trending at £16.00
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.85
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines sports as both a symbol of American culture and a formative force that shapes American values. Leverett T. Smith Jr. uses high culture, in the form of literature and criticism, to analyze the popular culture of baseball and professional football.
- Author BiographyLeverett T. Smith Jr. is emeritus Professor of English at North Carolina Wesleyan College and a member of the Society for American Baseball Research.
- Author(s)Leverett T. Smith
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1975
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.