All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionA multidisciplinary conversation on the state of the American Dream
- Author BiographySandra L. Hanson is Professor of Sociology and Research Associate at the Institute for Policy Research and Catholic Studies at the Catholic University of America. She is the author of Lost Talent: Women in the Sciences and Swimming Against the Tide: African American Girls and Science Education (both Temple).John Kenneth White is Professor of Politics at the Catholic University of America and is the author of several books on American politics. His latest is Barack Obama's America: How New Conceptions of Race, Family, and Religion Ended the Reagan Era.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJohn Kenneth White,Sandra L. Hanson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.