About this product
- DescriptionThe 2012 American elections were highly competitive, with the unusually close partisan balance making the elections an opportunity for each of the two major parties. This book assembles leading political scientists and political journalists to explain the 2012 election results and their implications for America's future.
- Author BiographyJanet M. Box-Steffensmeier is Vernal Riffe Professor of Political Science and Distinguished Scholar at Ohio State University, where she also serves as a professor of sociology (courtesy) and the director of the program in statistics and methodology. She has twice received the Gosnell Award for the best work in political methodology and the Emerging Scholar Award of the Elections, Public Opinion, and Voting Behavior section of the American Political Science Association. She was an inaugural fellow of the Society for Political Methodology. Steven E. Schier is Dorothy H. and Edward C. Congdon Professor of Political Science at Carleton College in Northfield, Minnesota. He is the author or editor of 14 books, most recently Transforming America: Barack Obama in the White House (2011) and numerous scholarly articles. His analysis has appeared in the New York Times, the Washington Post, USA Today, Atlantic Magazine, and other publications.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJanet M. Box-Steffensmeier,Steven E. Schier
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.