All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA survey that represents the culmination of decades of research. It argues that the history of the American West did not end in the year 1900, as is commonly assumed, but was shaped as much, if not more, by events and innovations in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyEarl Pomeroy (1915-2005) was Emeritus Professor of History at the University of California, San Diego, and Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Oregon, Eugene. He wrote numerous groundbreaking books on the American West in the twentieth century, including The Pacific Slope and In Search of the Golden West. Richard W. Etulain is Emeritus Professor of History at the University of New Mexico. He is author of Beyond the Missouri: The Story of the American West and Re-Imagining the Modern American West and coauthor of The American West: A Modern History, 1900 to the Present.
- Author(s)Earl Pomeroy
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Lamar Series in Western History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note62 integrated black-&-white photographs & maps
- Weight966 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byRichard W. Etulain
- Foreword byHoward R. Lamar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.