CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
About this product
- Author(s)Wade C. Mackey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Adult Development and Aging
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 262 p.
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsThe Abrading of the U.S. Fathers. Rationales for Entering into the U.S. Fathering Role: Men's Divulgences, Women's Perceptions. Looking for a Man to Child Bond: Setting Up the Fieldwork. Results of the Fieldwork: The Joys and Tedium of Promiscuous Empiricism. Those Two Filters Once Again: Tabula Rasa or Biocultural Paradigm? `Father': Perceptions until the 1970s. Father the Irrelevant Becomes Father the Underachieving. Fathers in the 1990s: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. U.S. Fathering: In Search of a Benchmark. Fathering in the Breccia: On the Banks of the Rubicon. Electra and Lady Macbeth. The U.S. Father: A Tragedy of the Commons? The Commons Will not Stay Fallow. Troglodyte or Semiconductor: Dad in the 21st Century. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.