Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned scholars examine the core precepts that guided the American Founding, looking at the Founders' intellectual groundings from philosophy of law to architecture.
- Author BiographyRichard N. Williams is Associate Academic Vice President and Wheatley Institution Director at Brigham Young University, USA. He has been a visiting faculty member at Duquesne University and at Georgetown University, USA and is the author of numerous books and journal articles. Daniel N. Robinson is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oxford, UK, and Distinguished Professor Emeritus at Georgetown University, USA.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel N. Robinson,Richard N. Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.