Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study, the author examines the attitudes of people called the American intellectual elite. The book is about social circles and the networked small world of intellectuals. It will be valued by students of sociology, members of the intellectual elite, and professionals and students of contemporary American history.
- Author BiographyCharles Kadushin is professor emeritus of sociology at the Graduate Center of CUNY and Distinguished Scholar at Brandeis University, and has also taught at Columbia University and Yale University's School of Management. He is the author of Why People Go to Psychiatrists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCharles Kadushin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.