All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.47
- £32.80Trending at £33.56
- £10.07Trending at £10.30
- £5.50Trending at £6.52
- £11.99Trending at £12.20
- £19.50Trending at £19.80
- £15.50Trending at £16.12
About this product
- DescriptionJesuits have played an important part in Americanizing the Catholic Church and in preparing Catholic immigrants for inclusion into American society. This book recounts the history of Jesuits in the United States.
- Author BiographyRaymond A. Schroth, S.J., is a Jesuit priest and a journalist. He is the author of six books, including Dante to Dead Man Walking: One Reader's Journey through the Christian Classics, and American Journey of Eric Sevareid. He has also written more than 300 articles and reviews on politics, religion, and the media, which have appeared in such publications as the Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Newsday, and America, and he is an award-winning media critic for the National Catholic Reporter, for which he writes a regular column.
- Author(s)Raymond A. Schroth
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.