All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn a career spanning over six decades, the New York art dealer Pierre Matisse (1900-1989) contributed substantially to the advancement of modern art. This book presents these extraordinary artworks with informative entries addressing the circumstances of each work's creation and the dealer's relationship to the artist.
- Author BiographySabine Rewald is Jacques and Natasha Gelman Curator and Magdalena Dabrowski is Special Consultant, both in the Department of Nineteenth-Century, Modern, and Contemporary Art at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Magdalena Dabrowski,Sabine Rewald
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.