All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this completely revised and updated second edition, historians John M. Carroll and Colin F. Baxter have gathered an esteemed group of military historians to explore the pivotal issues and themes in American warfare from the Colonial era to the present conflict in Iraq.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Carroll is Regents' Professor of History at Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas. Colin F. Baxter is chair of the Department of History at East Tennessee State University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/08/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight522 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byColin F. Baxter,John M. Carroll
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.