Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionLeading economists and other housing market researchers examine key elements of the mortgage meltdown in this volume of original essays. More than a critique in hindsight, this volume offers pragmatic solutions to the problems facing American home ownership.
- Author BiographySusan M. Wachter is Richard B. Worley Professor of Financial Management and Professor of Real Estate and Finance at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Professor of City and Regional Planning at PennDesign. She codirects the Penn Institute for Urban Research and is coeditor of Growing Greener Cities: Urban Sustainability in the Twenty-First Century, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press. Marvin M. Smith is an economist and Community Development Research Advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe City in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note48 illus.
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarvin M. Smith,Susan M. Wachter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.