Consider these sponsored items
- £55.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the constitutional origins of the executive office and the social, economic, political, and international factors that have shaped it over time and thoroughly explores the Obama Presidency to date.
- Author BiographySidney M. Milkis is the James Hart Professor of Politics and senior scholar at the Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia. His books include The President and the Parties (1993), The Politics of Regulatory Change, 2d edition (1996), Political Parties and Constitutional Government (1999), Presidential Greatness (2000), and The New Deal and the Triumph of Liberalism (2002). His articles have appeared in Political Science Quarterly, Studies in American Political Development, The Journal of Policy History, and several edited volumes. Michael Nelson is Fulmer Professor of Political Science at Rhodes College. He is also a senior fellow of the Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia and senior contributing editor and book editor of the Cook Political Report. His recent books include Resilient America: Electing Nixon in 1968, Channeling Dissent, and Dividing Government (2014), which won the Richard e. Neustadt Award for Best Book on the American Presidency and How the South Joined the Gambling Nation: The Politics of State Policy Innovation (with John Mason; 2008), which won the V. O. Key Award for outstanding book on southern politics. More than fifty of his articles have been reprinted in anthologies of political science, history, music, sports, and English composition.
- Author(s)Michael Nelson,Sidney M. Milkis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.