All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text describes in detail the most common conditions and diseases leading to dementia and covers pharmacologic, behavioral, and environmental treatments. With content ranging from basic research to clinical guidance, it contains information on nearly every subject related to dementing conditions or illnesses.
- Author BiographyMyron F. Weiner, M.D., is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Neurology; Aradine S. Ard Chair in Brain Science; and Dorothy L. and John P. Harbin Chair in Alzheimer's Disease Research, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Anne M. Lipton, M.D., Ph.D., is in the Department of Neurology at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas in Dallas, Texas.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Association, Div of American Psychiatric Pr., Inc
- Content Note24 halftones, 26 line drawings, 66 tables, 11 colour plates
- Weight1837 g
- Width152 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAnne M. Lipton,Myron F. Weiner
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.56
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.49
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
- £47.48Trending at £62.61
- £79.63Trending at £109.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.