All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is the definitive text on diagnosing and treating mental disorders among the elderly. It is a single authoritative volume that includes both the basic scientific knowledge and the practical clinical skills necessary for working with this growing population.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Steffens, M.D., M.H.S., is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington, Connecticut. Dan G. Blazer, M.D., Ph.D., is J. P. Gibbons Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences; Professor of Community and Family Medicine; and Vice Chair of Academic Development at Duke University School of Medicine in Durham, North Carolina. Mugdha E. Thakur, M.D., is Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Director of the Geriatric Psychiatry Training Program in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Duke University School of Medicine in Durham, North Carolina.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note18 figures, 83 tables
- Weight1439 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDan G. Blazer,David C. Steffens,Mugdha E. Thakur
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.98Trending at £36.67
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £20.63Trending at £28.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.43
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.