All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £133.12Was:£155.00Free postage
- £140.86Was:£155.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most authoritative reference for clinicians and researchers in the field of addiction and an excellent manual for residents in psychiatry, general medicine, and allied fields. This edition incorporates new material on a variety of topics and integrates the new DSM-5 classification throughout.
- Author BiographyMarc Galanter, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Division of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse at NYU School of Medicine in New York, New York. Herbert D. Kleber, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Division on Substance Abuse at Columbia University in New York, New York. Kathleen T. Brady, M.D., Ph.D., is Distinguished University Professor, Associate Provost of Clinical and Translational Research, and Director of the South Carolina Clinical and Translational Research Institute in Charleston, South Carolina.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note33 line drawings, 67 tables
- Weight1678 g
- Width152 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byHerbert D. Kleber,Kathleen T. Brady,Marc Galanter
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £13.98Trending at £14.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.