Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the rhetorical construction of the Iranian nuclear threat during the Bush presidency, and US/Iran relations more generally. This book offers a consideration of the rhetoric surrounding Iran's controversial nuclear programme. It points out the conditions that lent credibility to the Bush administration's position.
- Author BiographyJason Jones is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Washington, USA.
- Author(s)Jason Jones
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.