All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an extension of decade studies of the American school superintendent dating back to the 1920s.
- Author BiographyTheodore J. Kowalski is professor and the Kuntz Family Endowed Chair in Educational Administration at the University of Dayton. The author of 32 books, he is a former superintendent and college of education dean. Robert S. McCord is an associate professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he co-directs the Center for Education Policy Studies. A member of the WestEd board of directors for more than 15 years, he is the AASA professor-in-residence. George J. Petersen is professor and dean of the School of Education at California Lutheran University. He is the author or co-author of 2 books and over 100 book chapters, professional articles, research papers, monographs and commissioned reports. I. Phillip Young is a professor of education at the University of California-Davis. He previously was a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and at The Ohio State University where he held an endowed professorship. Noelle Ellerson is the policy analyst for AASA, a position she had held since 2007. She conducts research and analysis supporting AASA's advocacy work for public education and AASA members.
- Author(s)George J. Peterson,Noelle M. Ellerson,Phillip I. Young,Robert S. McCord,Theodore J. Kowalski
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight435 g
- Width218 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.