All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning signers can now improve their recognition of the most commonly used signs with this easy-to-follow handbook. Illustrates 800 common signs organized by topics including food, travel, family, sports and more. 800 illustrations.
- Author BiographyRichard Tennant, a former mathematics teacher who has studied American Sign Language extensively, resides in Acra, NY. Marianne Gluszak Brown, a child of deaf parents, is professionally certified by the American Sign Language Teachers Association and the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf. She works in Palisades, NY.
- Author(s)Marianne Gluszak Brown,Richard A. Tennant
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note800 sign illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.