Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.91Trending at £5.11
- £7.98Trending at £9.81
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £3.89Trending at £7.00
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £11.65Trending at £16.70
- £28.00Trending at £33.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the economic and social forces which shaped American theatre throughout its history.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight484 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRon Engle,Tice L. Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.