Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionPresents evidence that improvements in recordkeeping over the years - particularly the advent of computers-have reduced the likelihood of a defective title going unnoticed in a property transaction. This title examines the ignored role that the federal and state governments play in perpetuating the title insurance industry's unfair practices.
- Author BiographyJoseph W. Eaton is Professor Emeritus of Economic and Social Development Studies at the University of Pittsburgh. David J. Eaton is Bess Harris Jones Centennial Professor of Natural Resources Policy Studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)David J. Eaton,Joseph W. Eaton
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.