All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionTracing events from the pre-history to the present day, this book offers a concise and accessible history of the American West.
- Author BiographyAnne M. Butler is Trustee Professor, Emeritus, at Utah State University and a past editor of the Western Historical Quarterly. Author of numerous articles and books, including Daughters of Joy, Sisters of Misery: Prostitutes in the American West (1985), she has published extensively on matters of race, class, and gender in western history. Michael J. Lansing is Assistant Professor of History at Augsburg College. His essays have appeared in the Western Historical Quarterly, Utah Historical Quarterly, Journal of Historical Geography, and Ethics, Place, and Environment. He serves on the editorial board of the University of Arizona Press monograph series Western Women's Voices.
- Author(s)Anne M. Butler,Michael J. Lansing
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleProblems in American History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight428 g
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.