All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of recipes, hints, and Plain wisdom for everyone who loves the idea of preserving fresh, wholesome foods. This book helps readers find: a short history of canning; lists of all the tools and supplies needed to get started; basic instructions for safe canning; recipes for canning fruit, vegetables, meat, soups, sauces, and more.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Varozza, author of the popular Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook (more than 70,000 copies sold), enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. She works in publishing and lives in a small Oregon community. www.georgiaplainandsimple.blogspot.com
- Author(s)Georgia Varozza
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.