All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.46
- £62.99Trending at £105.25
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a peek into an Amish kitchen, complete with... Amish recipes; Amish proverbs; and Amish humor: The English visitor suffered through a three-hour Amish wedding service. Why does it take so long to tie the knot? he asked afterward. Well, the bishop said, stroking his long white beard. So that it takes 'em a lifetime to untie it.
- Author BiographyJerry Eicher's Amish fiction has sold more than 800,000 copies. After a traditional Amish childhood, Jerry taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. Since then he's been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. Jerry lives with his wife, Tina, in Virginia. Tina Eicher was born and married in the Amish faith, surrounded by a mother and sisters who were great Amish cooks. At fellowship meals and family gatherings, Tina's dishes receive high praise and usually return empty. She and her husband, Jerry Eicher, author of several bestselling Amish fiction titles, are the parents of four children and live in Virginia.
- Author(s)Jerry S. Eicher,Tina Eicher
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight635 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- golfbridgenut02 May, 2017by
The Amish Family Cookbook
I love American Recipes and particularly Amish ones - this is a lovely book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.