All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis MBA level text integrates accounting, economic theory, and empirical research to provide a framework for financial statement analysis. It explains how financial statements are generated and principles of analysis are illustrated through the use of actual corporate financial statements.
- Author BiographyGerald I. White, Grace & White, Inc. Ashwinpaul C. Sondhi, A.C. Sondhi & Associates LLC Dov Fried, New York University
- Author(s)Ashwinpaul C. Sondhi,Dov Fried,Gerald I. White,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1997
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Out-of-print date08/10/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2325 g
- Width260 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.