Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the different possible singularities are defined, and the mathematical methods needed to extend the space-time are described in detail.
- Author(s)C.J.S. Clarke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/1994
- Series TitleCambridge Lecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Goddard,Julia Yeomans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.