All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the significance of 'Gray's Anatomy'. This book explains why it came to symbolize a turning point in medical history.
- Author BiographyBill Hayes is the author of the national bestseller Sleep Demons: An Insomniac's Memoir and Five Quarts: A Personal and Natural History of Blood. His work has been published in The New York Times Magazine and Details, among other publications. He has also been featured on many NPR programmes as well as the Discovery Health Channel.
- Author(s)Bill Hayes
- PublisherBellevue Literary Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellevue Literary Press
- Content Note50 b/w illustrations and photos
- Width127 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.25Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.