CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.73Trending at £5.86
- £14.41Trending at £16.94
- £12.72Trending at £13.02
- £16.67Trending at £24.87
- £5.74Trending at £6.97
- £4.75Trending at £6.31
- £24.00Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Dan Stanislawski studies the geography of various small towns in one Mexican state. He discusses the factors landscape, buildings, culture groups, and so forth that create a unique personality for each of these towns.
- Author BiographyDan Stanislawski (1903-1997) was Professor of Geography at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Dan Stanislawski
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.