CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.98
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines how words combine with hand gestures and other bodily movements to create unified 'composite utterances'.
- Author(s)N. J. Enfield
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Series TitleLanguage Culture and Cognition
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.