Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows the importance of the Greek scholia, the marginal and interlinear notes on manuscripts, for understanding ancient literary criticism.
- Author BiographyRene Nunlist is Associate Professor of Classics at Brown University, Rhode Island. Publications include Poetologische Bildersprache in der fruhgriechischen Dichtung (1998), and a new co-edited commentary in German on Homer's Iliad.
- Author(s)Rene Nunlist
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.