CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA convenient, portable paperback derived from the acclaimed Cambridge Encyclopedia of the World's Ancient Languages.
- Author BiographyRoger D. Woodard is the Andrew Van Vranken Raymond Professor of the Classics at the University of Buffalo. His numerous publications include The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the World's Ancient Languages (2004).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 16 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRoger D. Woodard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.