All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.94Trending at £23.79
- £21.43Trending at £22.36
- £19.72Trending at £29.30
- £16.97Trending at £22.92
- £13.13Trending at £13.60
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £16.47Trending at £16.96
About this product
- DescriptionA convenient, portable paperback derived from the acclaimed Cambridge Encyclopedia of the World's Ancient Languages.
- Author BiographyRoger D. Woodard is the Andrew Van Vranken Raymond Professor of the Classics at the State University of New York, Buffalo. His numerous publications include The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the World's Ancient Languages (2004).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 maps 34 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRoger D. Woodard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.