CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a convenient, portable paperback derived from the acclaimed Cambridge Encyclopedia of the World's Ancient Languages.
- Author BiographyRoger D. Woodard is the Andrew Van Vranken Raymond Professor of the Classics at the University of Buffalo. His numerous publications include The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the World's Ancient Languages (2004).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 19 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRoger D. Woodard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.