CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in Australia, Shirley Hazzard first moved to Naples as a young woman in the 1950s to take up a job with the United Nations. This work collects the best of Hazzard's writings on Naples. Illustrated with photographs, it is a lyrical letter to a lifelong love.
- Author BiographyShirley Hazzard is the acclaimed author of four books of nonfiction and six novels, including the National Book Award - winning The Great Fire. Francis Steegmuller (1906-94) was an editor, translator, critic, and literary biographer.
- Author(s)Francis Steegmuller,Shirley Hazzard
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Out-of-print date29/03/2017
- Content Note8 halftones
- Weight328 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.