All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in Australia, Shirley Hazzard first moved to Naples as a young woman in the 1950s to take up a job with the United Nations. This work collects the best of Hazzard's writings on Naples. Illustrated with photographs, it is a lyrical letter to a lifelong love.
- Author BiographyShirley Hazzard is the acclaimed author of four books of nonfiction and six novels, including the National Book Award - winning The Great Fire. Francis Steegmuller (1906-94) was an editor, translator, critic, and literary biographer.
- Author(s)Francis Steegmuller,Shirley Hazzard
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 halftones
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.