Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionMade famous in the West by the Venetian adventurer Marco Polo, the ancient Silk Road spanned one-quarter of the circumference of the Earth. This is a double sided, illustrated, folded map/information sheet of the Silk Road routes across Central Asia, the Middle East, Asia Minor and China.
- Author BiographyJonathan Tucker and Antonia Tozer are partners in both business and marriage. Jonathan Tucker was educated at the University of Wales and at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London. Jonathan lived in Asia for eleven years and has devoted a large part of the past seven years to exploring the ancient trade routes between China and Europe, travelling the entire length of the Silk Road with the exception of Iraq. They both share a passion for the culture and history of Asia.
- Author(s)Antonia Tozer,Jonathan Tucker
- PublisherOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSheung Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Note33 colour photos plus 4 large scale overview country maps
- Width120 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.