All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnusually, this workbook allows readers to begin at a higher level of anger rather than combatting anger-provoking trigger thoughts at low anger levels. The techniques are designed to be tailored to suit individual needs and include coping skills such as relaxation, anger logs and thought lists.
- Author BiographyMatthew McKay, PhD, is a professor at the Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA. He has authored and coauthored numerous books, including The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook, Self-Esteem, Thoughts and Feelings, When Anger Hurts, and ACT on Life Not on Anger. He has also penned two fiction novels, Us and The Wawona Hotel. McKay received his PhD in clinical psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology, and specializes in the cognitive behavioral treatment of anxiety and depression. He lives and works in the Bay Area.
- Author(s)Matthew McKay,Patrick Fanning,Peter Rogers
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication08/11/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight494 g
- Width219 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.