All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Starting History' is a fact-packed history series aimed at children aged 8-10. Crafts and activities ideal for project work have been included.
- Author BiographySally Hewitt was a primary school teacher for ten years before she became a full time writer of non-fiction books for children between the ages of three and eleven. Sally has written many books on a wide range of topics and visits schools and libraries giving talks and workshops.
- Author(s)Sally Hewitt
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStarting History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/07/2014
- Content Notecolour Illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width214 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £11.26Trending at £14.49
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.41
- £11.98Trending at £18.22
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
- £7.36Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.