Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.12Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn this groundbreaking volume, Dr. Rubin discusses the destructive consequences of our well-intentioned efforts to suppress anger, and shows how unreleased anger can lead to anxiety, depression, insomnia, alcoholism, and other problems.
- Author BiographyTheodore Isaac Rubin, M.D., has served as president of the American Institute of Psychoanalysis and is the author of thirty books, including Compassion and Self-Hate, Lisa and David, Jordi, The Winner's Notebook, and Lisa and David Today. His books have been translated all over the world. He lives and practices psychiatry in New York City.
- Author(s)Milton D. Rubin,Theodore Isaac Rubin
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication28/04/1998
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.