All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures animals smooth and spiky, fast and slow, that hop and waddle. In this title, sections such as Animal Senses, Animal Extremes, and The Story of Life burst with facts and infographics that will have trivia buffs asking, Do you know a termite queen can produce up to 30,000 eggs a day? .
- Author BiographySteve Jenkins, illustrator of more than thirty children's books, won a Caldecott Honor for What Do You Do With a Tail Like This? He lives in Colorado with his wife and frequent collaborator, Robin Page, and their children. Visit his website at www.stevejenkinsbooks.com.
- Author(s)Steve Jenkins
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1075 g
- Width226 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.