Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionWoodman's translation masterfully conveys Tacitus' distinctive and powerful literary style and reflects the best of relevant current scholarship. His introduction provides a wealth of insight into the period about which Tacitus wrote, Tacitus himself, and the principles of translation that have shaped this rendering.
- Author BiographyA. J. Woodman is Basil L. Gildersleeve Professor of Classics, University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Cornelius Tacitus
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Content Note1 Illustrations, maps
- Weight738 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byA. J. Woodman
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.