All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £53.47Trending at £83.35
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £47.32Trending at £59.89
- £11.61Trending at £12.43
- £28.07Trending at £44.91
- £10.69Trending at £11.64
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
About this product
- DescriptionOnly then will we have any hope of preventing the worst-case scenario of the sixth mass extinction.
- Author BiographyGerardo Ceballos, one of the world's leading ecologists, is a professor at the Institute of Ecology at National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). He is the author of Mammals of Mexico and Diversity of Mexican Fauna. Anne H. Ehrlich is a senior research scientist emeritus at Stanford University. She is the coauthor of Extinction: The Causes and Consequences of the Disappearance of Species and The Dominant Animal: Human Evolution and the Environment. Paul R. Ehrlich is the Bing Professor of Population Studies and the president of the Center for Conservation Biology at Stanford University. Among his more than 40 books are The Population Bomb and Human Natures: Genes, Cultures, and the Human Prospect.
- Author(s)Anne H. Ehrlich,Gerardo Ceballos,Paul R. Ehrlich
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note83, 83 colour illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.