CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the norms, beliefs, and behaviors that affect how societies respond to HIV/AIDS around the world. This book synthesizes data from anthropology, psychology, sociology, biology, and medicine, and incorporates the author's more than two decades of work as a medical anthropologist, HIV test counselor and sex therapist.
- Author BiographyPatricia Whelehan, professor of anthropology at the State University of New York, Potsdam, is the author of four books, including Perspectives on Human Sexuality and Women and Health: Cross-Cultural Perspectives.
- Author(s)Patricia E. Whelehan
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.